Let's face it. Cold calling is a bitch. Not every agency, including ours, has $7 to buy every click that we need to get to find a qualified lead. We've pioneered the art of SEO lead generation. We have several in-house tools that we use to go find SEO leads by vertical. The problem with leads that you buy online are that they are often all over the place. One lead package that we bought had several different general verticals, nothing that was niche, and frankly, the websites were not ideal clients for us. We charge one flat rate per lead. Here is how our SEO lead buying process works:
- You tell us how many leads you want to buy.
- You tell us your customer sweet spot, in terms of yearly revenue, their industry, and what type of platform that they run their website on.
- We go out, do the research, and find reputable contacts for you at companies that meet your lead buying criteria. If you want to buy SEO leads from SEO Gone Wild (don't worry, leads found for OUR clients do not end up in our CRM). Thats part of our promise not to compete with your agency.
- We also run some Google Ads campaigns and get clients that do not meet our own ideal customer profile. These aren't bad leads / they just have a monthly budget that exceeds our ability to fulfill. If you are looking for a unicorn, we do come across these from time to time and they might be a great fit for your agency.
- We have a minimum order of 10 leads.
- Our leads are generated through our own SEO work. We then research and use a wide variety of different methods, involving SEMrush, pulling information from other resources to make sure that we also have up-to-date contact information.
- We will NEVER sell you a lead for a business that already has a rockstar SEO strategy in place. We'll sell you an SEO lead that actually needs SEO.
How We Get Our SEO Leads for Sale
Step 1. - We have a significantly optimized site for SEO lead generation. From our email list signups and our contact forms, we match data from sources like LinkedIn. All of the leads we send you are clients that need a fully managed SEO service. We push a self-serve SEO service, and those people who want a fully managed SEO solution, we send them to you.
Step 2. - We validate our data. We pull Hubspot records, LinkedIn Data. We get you data about the company you will be working with. You'll know how much they make per year, their number of employees, and more.
Step 3. - We validate contact information. You have the phone number and email address of the contact. Not Sally who is sitting in the front office.
Step 4. - We painstakingly maintain our data. Every month, we update phone numbers, email addresses, and other records.
Step 5. - When you buy a lead from us, we delete it from our system. It's yours forever.
SEO Leads for Sale Vs. Other Platforms
| SEO Gone Wild
- Real prospects that are sourced for YOUR needs based upon our proprietary method.
- Leads are qualified for SEO services.
- Flat Rate Price Per Lead
- Minimum Order of 10
$25 to $30 / lead
$300 for 10 leads.
$1250 for 50 leads.
- Cost can vary between $40 and $90 for an SEO lead.
- You need the expertise in-house to optimize and manage PPC.
- Other costs associate with admin.
$40 for a lead.
Admin & Management fees (if you use an agency or pursue an in-house solution.
- Packages: Starting at $599.
- You pay their commission for leads!
- Some research and prospecting.
- You end up paying about $120 for their "one to two prospects."
$120 per leaads
$599 for their basic package with "4 to 5 prospects."
- $30 per lead.
- Expensive subscription required.
- Leads are not so exclusive.
- Application required.
Why should you buy SEO Leads?
If you have a smaller marketing budget for your agency, you might not be able to afford Google or Facebook ads. Buying leads gets you more affordable access to leads and the following benefits:
Targeted audience: SEO leads are typically generated from individuals or businesses that have shown an interest in SEO services. By purchasing these leads, you can access a more targeted audience, which can increase the likelihood of converting leads into paying customers.
Time-saving: Generating SEO leads can be a time-consuming process. By buying SEO leads, you can save time and resources, as you can get access to a ready-made list of potential clients.
Increased revenue: If you are successful in converting SEO leads into paying customers, it can lead to an increase in revenue for your business.
What Should You Do With Purchased SEO Leads?
If you buy leads, there are a couple of different ways that you can monetize these. Here are some potential ideas:
- Enter them into your CRM right away.
- Send these people a quick SEO audit to let them know that you have looked at their website and that there is room for improvement.
- Call these people on a Wednesday or Thursday in the afternoon as their workday is starting to wind down.
How are OUR leads different?
Trust us, we've bought leads before and have been greatly disappointed. The contact information is often outdated, they already might have taken their own SEO in house, or frankly, they weren't the right-sized client for our agency. Here is how our leads are different:
- We actually have sales notes on our leads in the spreadsheet that we send you. WE know how well these websites rank, know where their lowest hanging fruits, and what these businesses are all about. You have sales notes! You can actually call these people and talk actionably with them about what their website needs.
- Some leads might have multiple points of contact. Whether you get in touch with the CEO or the marketing manager, you will be able to find the right person with the credit card in the company to make the purchase.
- You can buy leads from somewhere else, but you won't have the data points and research that ours do.
Why You Should Give Our Leads a Try (Because They Will Close)
Relevance: Our leads are 100% looking for SEO or other digital marketing services.
Intent: The lead should demonstrate a strong buying intent. They may show signs of readiness to make a purchase, such as searching for specific product features, price comparisons, or reviews. Leads who are further along in the buying process are more likely to convert. Our leads are GOING TO CONVERT in your sales pipeline.
High-quality traffic: The lead was obtained through high-quality traffic.
Engagement: The lead was gained through a proprietary process and they are actively looking for SEO.