What are backlinks?
Learn about how backlinks help grow your business.
Backlinks, also known as inbound links, are links from one website to another. They are a key factor in search engine optimization (SEO) because they signal to search engines that other websites consider your content to be valuable and worth linking to.
A Vote of Trust
Backlinks act as a vote of confidence for your website's content, and the more high-quality, relevant backlinks your website has, the more likely it is to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
Rank Higher In Google
Realize that not all backlinks are created equal, and search engines like Google use sophisticated algorithms to evaluate the quality and relevance of each backlink to determine its impact on your website's ranking.
Why Shouldn't You Trust Websites That Sell High DA or High DR Backlinks?
Many websites that broker backlinks, like FatJoe, sell backlinks by the referring domain's DA (short for Domain Authority). These are measurements created by Moz, SEMrush and other SEO software companies. While they are useful for measurement, a high DA website does not ensure that the website gets traffic or ranks for keywords.
Here is what Google looks for in quality backlinks:
- Context: Does the article with the backlink to your website talk about the keyword that you are trying to rank for?
- Quality: How well-written is the backlinking article? If it's a gibberish, keyword-stuffed article, the backlink was a waste of money.
- Backlinks to the Article With Your Backlink: Other websites also need to have links to the article that links to your website for Google to consider it.
Stop Buying High DA Backlinks
If you buy a DA 80 backlink, you could very well end up paying $500 or more. In fact, our lowest-priced core backlinks package will get you six links! Many link buying services will actually artificially inflate a website's domain authority buy spamming the URL with redirect links from Google. Buying more quality backlinks is much better than buying a single high DA backlink with no relevance to your business.
See One Of Our Clients That Bought Do Follow Links
When a client sees their rankings drop and traffic go to zero, that is the worst nightmare possible. We started working with Neighborhoodies back in late 2022, when their traffic had dropped drastically. They purchased our Core Backlink services and over the last several months have worked with us to get fresh new links each month.
How to Buy Do Follow Backinks
When you hear the phrase "buy backlinks" it can have mixed connotations. When you work with SEO Gone Wild, you are not buying links. You are outsourcing your link building service. We write the content, check it, make sure that the website is close to yours in terms of content (i.e. you own a fly fishing e-commerce store, you are going to get a blog article for your backlink about fly fishing). Let's take a look at how you use our do follow link building service.
1. You Give Us the Inputs
- For each package, you provide us with 3 URLs from your website that you want to rank for.
- If you buy the six backlinks package, tell us two closely related keywords that you would like us to work on for each of the three URLSs.
- If you buy the 32 backlinks or the 48 backlinks package, you can tell us five closely related keywords for each URL that you want to want to rank for.
- It's very important for each package that you buy, you give us one website to work with and that the keywords are similar in nature.
Here is an example of an order that will work extremely well for our link building packages:
Please note that all the above URLs in this theoretical backlink package focus on the same product.
Then, you can suggest the keywords that you want to rank for. For the above example, here are some possible anchor texts you could use:
- URL1: cbd cream, buy cbd cream, shop cbd cream
- URL2: cbd cream reviews, cbd cream natural, learn cbd cream
- URL3: use cbd cream, cbd cream info, cbd cream instructions
2. We Get To Work
We have a lot of content to write after you place an order. Once your order is placed and you have given us inputs, we will go start writing content and finding suitable placements for your backlinks. We will also build a few backlinks on other web properties to link to the articles that we are writing for our website. This is also known as tiered link building.
3. We Send You a Report
After we are all done, we'll let you know and we will send you a report that shows you all the work we've done.