What Type of SEO Services Do Chiropractors Need?
To rank competitively, chiropractors need:
- Authoritative Content: You need content that relates to patient searches like "back pain," "neck pain," "alignment," and other common ailments. This content needs to answer patient questions and should fill out the content of your website.
- Service Pages: Your website should have pages that describe each of your services, whether your practice is only focused on alignment correction or you have other services, like orthotics and massage services.
- Backlinks: Your website needs to have authoritative links from other chiropractic related websites. These should have anchor text like "chiropractor," "back pain," "neck pain," etc. Backlinks help Google rank your website for the top keywords.
- Location Pages: Your website should have location pages that have your services listed out, a contact form, and the name of the city or area where you wish to attract patients from.
- Google Maps: Your Google Maps Listing (also called Google My Business or Google Business profile) will need to have your address, the correct business category, and reviews. There are also things you should do, like post and include photos of your practice.
SEO SErvices for Chiropractors
These Services Will Help Your Chiropractic Clinic Rank In Your Area
SEO Content For Your Chiropractic Website
This service will generate content for your chiropractic website, whether you need location pages or blog posts.
Backlinks For Your Chiropractic Website
This service will help you get backlinks so that your chiropractic website starts to rank easier.
SEO Packages For Your Chiropractic Website
This is a fully managed SEO solution for your practice. Services include content, backlinks, and maps placement.